Talk about anything Star Wars here!
no avatar
User

Kalo

21 Aug 2010, 22:08

Re: Your Favorite Star Wars mods

by Kalo » 10 Sep 2010, 02:05

Cade wrote:I like zerox's EaW mod and the AEM and ACM mods.

Just downloaded Alliance not to long ago. Gota say it's one of my favorites. to bad they never balanced the space combat :/

Just got Thrawns Revenge. Nice mod for it's overall smoothness. And it's the most thorough. I would of liked to see some higher LoD's but...Not that big of a deal.

You're now my arch enemy for liking such a poorly made mod. But, it's your opinion. So no worries. :)

(incase you missed it, I was joking about the Arch Nemesis part).
no avatar
User

Cade

23 Apr 2010, 01:04

by Cade » 10 Sep 2010, 02:44

Hahaha. I just like the number of space units and the good (albeit laggy) textures. The camera view ticks me off sometimes but...still worth the play-through :D

And besides, its not as bad as CIS or Galactic Conflicts. ^_^

What don't you like about it?
User

xXx

30 Aug 2010, 23:48

locked some where dark... I think its Sushi's basement

by xXx » 10 Sep 2010, 18:17

Cade wrote:Hahaha. I just like the number of space units and the good (albeit laggy) textures. The camera view ticks me off sometimes but...still worth the play-through :D

And besides, its not as bad as CIS or Galactic Conflicts. ^_^

What don't you like about it?

end of subject about the Alliance Mod plz... kalo you know why...

i happen to like CIS (Conflict in Space) it also happens to be made by a buddy of kalo, Nick, and mine named Avenger85

X
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes,
he who does not ask is a fool for live." - Confucius

no avatar
User

Kalo

21 Aug 2010, 22:08

by Kalo » 10 Sep 2010, 18:31

I know why, I can still say why I don't like it. It's to each their own :P.

And yes, I knew the leader of CIS, he's a very talented individual.
no avatar
User

Cade

23 Apr 2010, 01:04

by Cade » 11 Sep 2010, 03:16

Yeah but alot of Stuff in CIS was unbalanced. Seriously though whats wrong with Alliance. Did it just borrow to much from other mods? :roll:

I thought the textures were awesome. And the "call in fleet" thing was cool. I thought it added alot of nice additions. Like i said though, the graphics and shear number of units was what made it awesome for me.

On a side note though. I think it's ridiculous that Normada made that all buy himself...Yet i see no other creditors.

What did you guys think of Pheonix?..(besides OMGLAG)

And what ever happened to the guy who made the ACM mod?
no avatar
User

Marcs

17 Feb 2010, 18:34

by Marcs » 11 Sep 2010, 03:49

The ACM mod is preaty good. Downloaded it a few days ago actualy. Love the ship selection. Wish the sizes were a little more scaled thogh.

Also it has a bug that sometimes units are unselectable through out the rest of the campaign and you have to start all over again...

And the other thing that bugs me is the fact that the DS2 and Super ISDs with Super Lasers don't kill in 1 shot :roll: .

But all in all its a good FoC mod.
User

xXx

30 Aug 2010, 23:48

locked some where dark... I think its Sushi's basement

by xXx » 11 Sep 2010, 06:25

Cade wrote:On a side note though. I think it's ridiculous that Normada made that all buy himself...Yet i see no other creditors.

he has some models i made in it, and thou you see the issue that alot of people have had with him...

Cade wrote:What did you guys think of Pheonix?..(besides OMGLAG)

it was ok, told chandler he needs to work on the largeness of it and it would improve the popularity of it

i'll stick to my personel mods, of Imperial SSDs, Rebel Fleets, True Crimes, and OMG_WTF_STHP (Oh my got, what the fuck, shut the hell up) that adds all 3 others in to one... as said there private and can't be found any where but pices in foc_additions

X
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes,
he who does not ask is a fool for live." - Confucius

Previous