Anything unrelated to the mod can take place here.

New/Old players.

no avatar
User

Cold

21 Mar 2010, 23:10

Re: New/Old players.

by Cold » 08 Apr 2014, 20:15

Played the old ToW during its last year before it died, joined FW couple of months before Aran and Viper got banned.

Spent most of my time as an imperial but I have on occasion been in other factions except the NR... could never bring myself to fall so low. 8-)
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian."
-Harvey Dent
no avatar
User

Starkill

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

by Starkill » 09 Apr 2014, 17:24

I have been in the old FWs for about, oh, 8 years now? I know I first played FWs in 2006, on Cosmic's and Zacc's FWRP server a few days before it switched from 1.66 back to 1.65. Played the old ToW off and on during it's last 2-ish years. And played FLCE for it's last two campaigns (That covered about a year and a half I think) way back around 2007. We still have a few even older vets hanging around the Teamspeak server. Geez, can't believe its really been that long, heh.
no avatar
User

Pathfinder

02 Apr 2012, 15:41

Arizona, USA

by Pathfinder » 09 Apr 2014, 17:38

Starkill wrote:I have been in the old FWs for about, oh, 8 years now? I know I first played FWs in 2006, on Cosmic's and Zacc's FWRP server a few days before it switched from 1.66 back to 1.65. Played the old ToW off and on during it's last 2-ish years. And played FLCE for it's last two campaigns (That covered about a year and a half I think) way back around 2007. We still have a few even older vets hanging around the Teamspeak server. Geez, can't believe its really been that long, heh.

Its really been that long?? Crap. I can't even imagine how old the folks who were vets when you showed up feel...
My inbox is open to any critique or praise you might have toward my written RP.

"You can ignore physics all you like, but what you can't ignore is the feds."
- Path's Engineering Axiom #1
no avatar
User

currican

14 Feb 2010, 19:00

by currican » 09 Apr 2014, 17:42

Starkill wrote:.... We still have a few even older vets hanging around the Teamspeak server. Geez, can't believe its really been that long, heh.

We're not vets. We're old fossils now.
"does "multiplayer only" mean it has no singleplayer?"

— Random

OMG! Here they come!
User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

16 Feb 2010, 17:46

by DarkForce » 09 Apr 2014, 17:45

I first played FWs back in 2004, on Burnout's 24/7 USA server during version 1.63.

Played regularly through version 1.65 and 1.66 until the community started to split more and more.

I did stints in the NR (even as leader at the very very beginning), the Empire, Corellia, and independent as part of my ex-Imperial fighter group turned merc squadron, Hell Fury.
Blame DarkForce, he wasn't clear about it.
User

Sovereign

09 Mar 2010, 00:09

Connecticut, USA

by Sovereign » 09 Apr 2014, 19:32

Can't remember how many years but I was around before FW 2.0 was started. Dedicated a year of my life to getting much of the core game started with the crew. I think that was 2008? I don't even know now. I've been through three different jobs and three different homes since then.
no avatar
User

Rogue

15 Feb 2010, 04:29

New Zealand

by Rogue » 11 Apr 2014, 01:09

Ooo. Joined in 09 maybe? Hung around SK(EWWWWWWWWWWWWW), Cold, Kade, Olli, Hobbie, White(dungy :D) Knight.

I miss the IK :c
Cosmic wrote:I know a lot of things and I know people more than anything else. I also know what else Sizer uses the wooden spoon for.
User

Sizer

Rank

Developer

08 Sep 2010, 23:56

Oakland, California, USA

by Sizer » 11 Apr 2014, 01:16

My time with FWs is long and scattered. I played back in 04?-05 when I was just a wee lad, played on ToW from the early alpha days and then spots of the beta. Avenger brought me back to FWs 18.xx back in 2010 I think it was, where I had my fair share of fun. I was completely inconsequential and did nothing annoying, controversial, or half-cocked at all. I jumped ship over here to work as an artist, and here I am in 2014 running the show.
no avatar
User

Starkill

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

by Starkill » 11 Apr 2014, 06:52

Rogue wrote:Ooo. Joined in 09 maybe? Hung around SK(EWWWWWWWWWWWWW), Cold, Kade, Olli, Hobbie, White(dungy :D) Knight.

Ah yes, we must find a way to build a time machine in-universe, and then jump 35 years into the future and bring back the Imperial Knights! :lol:
no avatar
User

MystacX

Rank

Site Admin

18 Feb 2010, 13:09

by MystacX » 11 Apr 2014, 07:01

Rogue wrote:Ooo. Joined in 09 maybe? Hung around SK(EWWWWWWWWWWWWW), Cold, Kade, Olli, Hobbie, White(dungy :D) Knight.

Oh gods..the Imperial Knights xD I think I still have a story lying around as to how the, back then, Krath were involved. Fun times :)
“Hmm! Adventure. Hmmpf! Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.”
-Yoda
PreviousNext