Any questions, comments, suggestions regarding the mod development.
no avatar
User

Teh Critic

21 Apr 2012, 23:31

Re: In reguards of Civilian ships

by Teh Critic » 16 May 2012, 00:55

I have the guide myself, but it only says Modular Weapons Implacement, possibility of B-wings armed with different weapons than Ions in full, as what I discrbed in the Tue May 15, 2012 4:29 pm post of mine?
User

Sizer

Rank

Developer

08 Sep 2010, 23:56

Oakland, California, USA

by Sizer » 16 May 2012, 01:09

Not at this time.
no avatar
User

PringleMan

11 Mar 2010, 00:23

by PringleMan » 17 May 2012, 15:48

Teh Critic wrote:Berowe has some points. However, to everyone else, Im not suggesting you put turbo lasers all over it. Im talking about putting weapons like what the Gallofree transport or Light blaster cannons, one of the decent blasters in damage for a weak weapon. Action VI could have 5-8 Light Blaster turrets for selfdefence.

See: Interceptor Frigate
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Intercep ... ss_frigate
no avatar
User

Teh Critic

by Teh Critic » 18 May 2012, 14:24

Sizer wrote:We've gone with an overall lighter compromise.
User

Useful Dave

21 Apr 2012, 01:21

by Useful Dave » 18 May 2012, 15:05

Teh Critic wrote:
Sizer wrote:We've gone with an overall lighter compromise.

That was with reference to the weaponry mounted upon the B-Wing, I believe.
User

Sizer

Rank

Developer

08 Sep 2010, 23:56

Oakland, California, USA

by Sizer » 18 May 2012, 19:15

Indeed
User

Muuuu

17 Apr 2012, 05:52

by Muuuu » 18 May 2012, 21:40

Muuuu wrote:Hello,

I have some questions concerning the YT-1300, 2000 and 2400. They all have the exact same stats with which I am pretty much ok as far as DPS, Shield capacity and even hullpoints go, but since these ships are freighters and very much differ in size and mass I would argue that therfor the stats for cargo capacity and maneuverability should reflect their differences.

Now I do not know what the customization options of the full release will offer in that regard or if this possible "dissonance" is even considered to be a problem at all. If some of the devs could shed some light on this one it would be highly appreciated.

Since my post seems to have been lost here I'll just quote myself in hope for a response.

Muuuu
no avatar
User

Teh Critic

by Teh Critic » 18 May 2012, 23:08

I had two questions asked. What about a light weapon defence comprimise? Not all civilian ships, just those that are capable. The TYPE Transports were always unarmed, but a light or "Very Light" Defencive weapons wouldn't be a huge iusse in the full game. Im asking to talk it over, cant always have it the way people say it should.
User

Useful Dave

21 Apr 2012, 01:21

by Useful Dave » 18 May 2012, 23:21

Teh Critic wrote:I had two questions asked. What about a light weapon defence comprimise? Not all civilian ships, just those that are capable. The TYPE Transports were always unarmed, but a light or "Very Light" Defencive weapons wouldn't be a huge iusse in the full game. Im asking to talk it over, cant always have it the way people say it should.

Sushi wrote:
PringleMan wrote:Double check the ships versus wookieepedia. If they have no armament in canon, they will not have it here. If they are armed in canon, expect the armament to be rebalanced to fit the mod capabilities.

This is correct. :)
Previous