Welcome! Get quickstart information here and introduce yourself.
no avatar
User

Koyyak RC-1148

18 Feb 2015, 04:30

I'm the Newest Player Help Me, Please :)

by Koyyak RC-1148 » 18 Feb 2015, 05:57

Honestly, I love Star Wars everyone here does, but lets be honest.

I am a newbie, I suck. Tell me everything.... Tell we what faction is cool, personally I like the Boba Fett character Mandalorians are pretty badass.

But I am open for discussion, since im an idoit and iterally everyone else is smarter than me. Now i'll be here waiting in my little corner of the world.

Thanks so much for reading this :D

Fun facts about me:

Just call me Koyyak, its my name for SWGEmu or Star Wars Galaxies Emulator, just started that too :) Also going to buy Star Citizen when that comes out.
User

Sep

09 Dec 2014, 14:34

Coruscant

Re: I'm the Newest Player Help Me, Please :)

by Sep » 18 Feb 2015, 08:44

Hi!

I'm sure your not that bad :) If you need a hand with stuff feel free to just ask around, in terms of factions you can play an independent solo or join one of the two active factions (New Republic or Imperial Remnant) as the Hutts and Corellians are currently inactive. If you want anymore information on the Remnant I suggest you PM Kalis, more information on the Republic PM myself or just ask here and we'll sort out any questions you may have!

Hope to see you in space,

~Sep

Sep - Leader of the 55th Defence Fleet.

"what a special fucking snowflake" - Sizer
ImageImage
User

Technogeist

18 May 2014, 03:24

The Land of Hope & Glory

by Technogeist » 18 Feb 2015, 16:25

Ain't nothing to it once you know the mechanics. Got some guides around, both in text and video format, if you need them.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2271&hilit

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2852

And once you're ready to start influencing the galaxy (and you might not think it, but you can certainly contribute a huge amount to doing so, given enough patience) you should probably sign up with one of the two open factions at the moment, the Galactic Empire or New Republic. You do that through the UserCP at the top of the forums, in usergroups. Faction leads get your application when you sign up for them.

Info here: http://freeworldstidesofwar.com/viewtop ... =42&t=3174
Last edited by Technogeist on 18 Feb 2015, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

Rebel_Storm

17 Sep 2014, 17:40

Either Ohio or Corellia...definately Corellia

by Rebel_Storm » 18 Feb 2015, 16:34

Welcome to Freeworlds, Koyyak!
As Sep said, Hutts and CorSec are not currently actively recruiting. However, if you would like to fly Mandalorian ships, you are permitted to make a Hutt Mercenary character. Up to 5 characters may be created, so if you want to fly independent solo for a while, you could create characters for multiple factions so that you can try out a few of each factions ships before you choose who you wanna join (not that the ships should be the deciding factor, but its still helpful).

And also like Sep said, feel free to ask any questions you have.

If you need something while you're in space, almost anyone should be able to help you. I myself fly as a New Republic bomber 'Wolf 06' or as a CorSec (if you see a CorSec, its either me or the faction's only current member). So if you see me in space, I'll gladly give you a hand with whatever.

Again, welcome to the community.
FLT, R. Duine Image Wolf-02 (B-wing)
ImageImageImage

Bountyhunter available 2 highest bidder. P/M me 4 contract.
User

Caius

Rank

New Republic Command

24 Jun 2014, 02:34

by Caius » 18 Feb 2015, 17:41

Welcome to Freeworlds Tides of War. This Keyboard Layout might come in handy.
User

Waren_Xim

Rank

Corellian Protectorate

10 Apr 2012, 01:28

Missouri, USA or some other planet

by Waren_Xim » 19 Feb 2015, 00:31

Welcome,

You can direct any questions regarding the Corellian Protectorate and/or droids to me. :geek:

Waren Xim
no avatar
User

Koyyak RC-1148

18 Feb 2015, 04:30

by Koyyak RC-1148 » 19 Feb 2015, 20:18

Hey sorry just wondering if i want to be a Mandalorian what faction i should choose. I love all the factions, but i need more information.

Thanks,

Koyyak
no avatar
User

Rebel_Storm

17 Sep 2014, 17:40

Either Ohio or Corellia...definately Corellia

by Rebel_Storm » 19 Feb 2015, 20:32

There is no Mandalorian faction, persay. However, the Hutt Cartel flies mandalorian ships, including a Firespray that looks suspiciously like the Slave I, and a character that looks suspiciously like Boba Fett in Mandalorian armor.

The Hutt faction is not currently recruiting, but you may create a hutt character ingame and fly till the Hutts open and once they start recruiting again, then you can become a full faction member.
FLT, R. Duine Image Wolf-02 (B-wing)
ImageImageImage

Bountyhunter available 2 highest bidder. P/M me 4 contract.
User

Sep

09 Dec 2014, 14:34

Coruscant

by Sep » 19 Feb 2015, 21:34

Rebel_Storm wrote:There is no Mandalorian faction, persay. However, the Hutt Cartel flies mandalorian ships, including a Firespray that looks suspiciously like the Slave I, and a character that looks suspiciously like Boba Fett in Mandalorian armor.

The Hutt faction is not currently recruiting, but you may create a hutt character ingame and fly till the Hutts open and once they start recruiting again, then you can become a full faction member.

He means you can't right now (Also Storm the Slave I was a firespray....)

Basically right now you're locked to join either GE or NR or fly around on your own I'm afraid.

Sep - Leader of the 55th Defence Fleet.

"what a special fucking snowflake" - Sizer
ImageImage
User

Technogeist

18 May 2014, 03:24

The Land of Hope & Glory

by Technogeist » 19 Feb 2015, 21:43

You could also make a Hutt or civilian and take bounties/jobs from players ingame. Especially if there is a fight going on. Numbers count! I'm sure the Empire would pay handsomely for shots of rebel players blowing up...

Wink wink nudge nudge bounties

http://freeworldstidesofwar.com/viewtop ... 157&t=3213