Discuss faction and roleplay issues in this out-of-character forum.
no avatar
User

Rogue

15 Feb 2010, 04:29

New Zealand

Re: Character Flying Hutt IFF + HUtt Trasport working for th

by Rogue » 01 May 2014, 04:36

So, Fresia for instance. That houses the Incom HQ.

Lets say for one that the Empire (Already owns Fresia, lets pretend not for this example) gives Incom an ultimatum: Supply the Empire and stop supplying the Republic, or the Empire can put a blockade on the Incom Corporation hindering the Republic's production of their fighters.

Possible? Feasible? Allowed? Or a case of admin says no?
Cosmic wrote:I know a lot of things and I know people more than anything else. I also know what else Sizer uses the wooden spoon for.
User

Sovereign

09 Mar 2010, 00:09

Connecticut, USA

by Sovereign » 01 May 2014, 05:08

Thanks Sizer, I like that explanation, that makes sense. Simple question though.

e.g. A Hutt member may not use a SoroSuub alt to make money for the Hutts.

In this example you mention an NR company giving money to a Hutt faction. Just to be clear, would it be possible for XTS to give Hutts money? As long as the corporation is aligned with the parent is it fair to transfer money between them or no?
User

berowe

Rank

Galactic Empire

07 Apr 2012, 06:50

Improcco

by berowe » 01 May 2014, 05:27

Another question: Through a lore viewpoint, what is the galactic status quo for these faction companies? For example: Is it typical for SoroSuub ships to be hunted down and destroyed by the Empire? Is it considered a logistical raid or an act of terrorism?
"You're going to have to run faster than that, reb..."
- Reaper comms -

Formerly/Currently:
Avenger-4, Dian Set, Reaper-02, Reaper-04, Reaper-05, Yol-01, The Randy Gamorrean, The Snooty Sullustian, Ithorian Sunset, INV Kalix's Bane, et alia.
User

Sizer

Rank

Developer

08 Sep 2010, 23:56

Oakland, California, USA

by Sizer » 01 May 2014, 06:11

Rogue wrote:So, Fresia for instance. That houses the Incom HQ.

Lets say for one that the Empire (Already owns Fresia, lets pretend not for this example) gives Incom an ultimatum: Supply the Empire and stop supplying the Republic, or the Empire can put a blockade on the Incom Corporation hindering the Republic's production of their fighters.

Possible? Feasible? Allowed? Or a case of admin says no?

That'd require more mechanics that we've not got time to implement atm.

Sovereign wrote:Thanks Sizer, I like that explanation, that makes sense. Simple question though.

e.g. A Hutt member may not use a SoroSuub alt to make money for the Hutts.

In this example you mention an NR company giving money to a Hutt faction. Just to be clear, would it be possible for XTS to give Hutts money? As long as the corporation is aligned with the parent is it fair to transfer money between them or no?

Totally cool.

berowe wrote:Another question: Through a lore viewpoint, what is the galactic status quo for these faction companies? For example: Is it typical for SoroSuub ships to be hunted down and destroyed by the Empire? Is it considered a logistical raid or an act of terrorism?

Entirely up to the factions in question and their spin machines.
Previous