Player character biographies.
User

Vamachara

11 Apr 2014, 04:26

omnipresent

Allochka Polzin & I'laneh Hycth

by Vamachara » 20 Apr 2014, 19:37

Allochka Polzin and I'laneh Hycth are the pilots of the YT1300 Nevdakha.

Name: Allochka Polzin
Nickname: Ahla
Race: Kuati
Sex: Female
Height: 1.96 meters
Weight: 91 Kilograms
Skin: fair
Hair: Black
Eyes: brown

Other:

Long dreaded hair, usually tied. Ear plugs. Tattoos on right upper arm.

Background:

Polzin was born to unknown parents on Kuat planet in 21 BBY. As a teenager she became involved with criminal elements. Inexperienced and young, she had good luck in illegal gambling rings. Due to her perceived skill she took her winnings and went to The Wheel in the Besh Gorgon system. She quickly discovered she was unable to compete against the more experienced gamblers and quickly fell in debt to a Hutt in an attempt to cover her losses. Unable to pay what she owed, she was sold into slavery at the age of seventeen.

Two years later she found herself living on planet Sleheyron in the possession of Vradak the Hutt. On Sleheyron a Human smuggler by the name of Jaecus Warkta became infatuated with her on his way out of Hutt Space and paid for her freedom. Jaecus made her his companion and taught her how to fly, work on ships, and fight. Polzin and Warkta smuggled illicit goods into Corellia for the next 7 years in a YT.

In 5 ABY warkta died intervening in a cantina brawl on Mon Gazza. After the death of Warktin, Polzin took up residence in Corellia to peruse semi-legal work with contraband trade runs on the side. In 6 ABY Polzin met a young female Twe'liek named Aforna Tenoh at one of the local cantinas, whom quickly became her new partner. Polzin and Tenoh did what work came their way, often sub contracting with CEC, smuggling and getting into skirmishes with pirates and other illegal elements who sought to prey on them.

The duo traveled and worked together for three years until Tonah's death in 9 ABY. Polzin wanted to stop smuggling and have them employed full time for Kuat Drive Yards, while Tenoh wanted to expand their smuggling operations. During the course of the argument a fight between them broke out in which Polzin accidentally killed her companion.

Polzin stayed on Corellia planet for the next year, settling in the city of Kor Vella. She sold her ship and spent most of her time doing what little work she could find and drinking at the local cantina. Eventually she met a half Zeltron woman by the name of I'laneh Hycth. Hycth worked as a ship mechanic with the hopes of eventually making it as a musician. The pair quickly bonded and became good friends.

In 11 ABY I'laneh was fired from her job, and Polzin was struggling to find long time work. I'laneh knew of Polzin's past as a tramp fighter captain and spent 2 months convincing her to fly again with her as her mechanic. Polzin was concerned about reverting into her old way of life, but Eventually agreed. The couple gathered what little money they had and bought a run down YT. Polzin took it upon herself to become Hycth's mentor and teach her how to pilot and fight, just as her own mentor did years ago.

Medical History:

Not too much relevant; occasional major injuries and broken bones dating from approximately 4 BBY to 9 ABY. Scars on her left leg from blaster shots, and multiple scars indicating defensive wounds on her right upper arm (now covered by tattoos). There is also indications of PTSD and of addictive tendencies.

Personality:

Allochka is a generally quiet, strong person with an melancholic disposition. She often appears nonchalant even in dangerous situations. She values technical skill, prefers to outwit her competition and tends to observe before making moves. I'laneh considers her to be jaded, harboring resentment over her past mistakes and experiences. Although Polzin's exterior is collected and controlled she is known for passive aggressive behavior with those that she dislikes, rarely being straight-forward. Allochka tends to act impulsively and aggressively when under stressful situations and has been known to get into intense physical altercations at various ports and disregard local jurisdictions. Allochka lives on the edge of the law, teetering the line between legality, vigilante and petty criminal. She spends most of her free time drinking at cantinas or with her companion, I'laneh Hycth.

Skills:

experienced in hand to hand and melee combat
experienced pilot
average slicer
competent mechanic
nominal experience with a blaster

Name: I'laneh Hycth
Nickname: I'len
Race: Half Zeltron
Sex: Female
Height: 1.71 meters
Weight: 72 kilograms
Skin: light red/pink
Hair: burgundy
Eyes: orange

Other:

Medium length dreaded hair, usually down. No known tattoos or piercings.

Background:

I'laneh Hycth was born in Tyrena city on planet Corellia to her mother Channah Hycth in 8 BBY; there is no record of her father. Hycth's early childhood was typical. At the age of 14 she ran away from home and moved to Coronet City with the intentions to start a musical career. Hycth struggled to survive until she was initiated into a gang operating out of Blue Sector known as The Vibros. The Vibros was known primarily for their drug trade and hitmen and was lead by a Rodian named Eraras Savtkin. Hycth worked on The Vibros' ships that carried out spice and other illicit goods to the rest of the Corellia system, but was also involved with a number of firefights with the authorities and other competitors.

In 9 ABY the Vibros collapsed after the Public Safety Service, in one of their few successes, raided their complex. When word reached the rest of the gang, the gang splintered and those who were not captured or killed fled Coronet. Hycth traveled for the next few months, eventually ending up in Kor Vella. Hycth was hired by a man named Davis Aron at the starport after proving her abilities as a ship mechanic. In 10 ABY she met a human woman named Allochka Polzin at the local cantina, and the two became best friends shortly thereafter.

Hycth told Polzin certain aspects about her past and of her unrealized dreams of becoming an artist. Although Polzin encouraged her, Hycth was unable to sell her sound and so continued her employment as a mechanic but fell into a depression. On a fateful day in 11 ABY the owner of the YT she was working on complained about a loose coupling that Hytch had failed to secure. An argument broke out and Aron became invovled. Hycth did not spare her boss her frustration, and she was promptly fired.

Hycth told Polzin the story, and in the following weeks could not find work. Eventually Hycth had the idea of them travelling as tramp freighter pilots to make ends meet, and she spent the next 2 months convincing her companion to agree. Polzin eventually decided that there was no other way to make a living, and so purchased an old beat up YT with what money they had. Hycth spent the next year working on their ship and learning from Polzin. Hycth often manned the turrets against the pirates that regularly attempted to raid them. They prefered to freight goods in the core worlds, occasionally taking outer rim routes.

Medical History:

Hycth has little medical history. There are a few relatively minor fractures and scarring from a blaster graze to her lower right back. Hycth might possibly have some focus issues, but if this is due to personality or a disorder is unknown. She also shows signs of possibly suffering from occasional hypomania.

Personality:

I'laneh Hycth tends to present very sanguine, and is often lost in her own thoughts. She is more aware of other's feelings than most people, but does not necessarily empathize with others. Hycth is thoughtful and talkative, often volunteering commentary and being direct. She is proud and her spirit and determination is not defeated easily although she has a tendency towards temporary discouragement. She is a lover of music and excitement, but she reacts negatively to the stereotype of Zeltrons being hypersexual or lazy. Although she never met her father she considers her differences from her mother to stem from her father's side. She has a tendency to address situations without thinking it through and prefers to face problems head on. Hycth enjoys time honing her aim with a blaster and writing music, poetry and dancing. I'laneh does not consider herself an aggressive person but is a very competent shot if the situation demands it.

Skills:

talented mechanic
skilled with a blaster
average musician
mediocre pilot
beginner slicer
beginner with hand to hand and melee
Last edited by Vamachara on 25 Apr 2014, 11:04, edited 3 times in total.
User

Vamachara

omnipresent

Re: Allochka Polzin & I'lenah Hycth

by Vamachara » 22 Apr 2014, 10:15

Corrected some mistakes and grammar that escaped me in earlier drafts. My apologies to anyone who might of seen it before I correct them, I thought I found all of them before posting, my English is not the best :D

The content is all the same but I had to clarify and make very a couple of minor tweaks to some details and I changed the wording of some parts.
User

Vamachara

omnipresent

Re: Allochka Polzin & I'laneh Hycth

by Vamachara » 25 Apr 2014, 11:06

Something in the pics was bugging me so I adjusted them slightly, none of the bios are any different.