Anything unrelated to the mod can take place here.

Just a friendly hello :)

no avatar
User

MXMach

29 May 2014, 18:26

Just a friendly hello :)

by MXMach » 18 Mar 2016, 17:31

Its been ages, so I doubt some of you might remember me :lol: , but oh well greetings over peps.

Since I was doing some reminiscing, I remembered that its almost 10 years since I played with some of you. And well wanted to chat with ya for a bit :P !

And also some heads up for my long, long, LONG, ago Imperial Commander Qi :D .
Its shame that I don't have a copy of my active career screenshots nor medals to help ya remember but well its been that long!

By the way, Sizer, hope you still can pilot a bomber to strike some concussion missiles on frigates... Since we both trained under the XO (I believe it was WhiteWolf at the time).

Also, if Tessius reads this. I might poke you around some more :P. Maybe in Starbound or something.

Edit: Wow, miss my +200 posts on the Cantina... And where is the Video/Image topic hmm?...
Edit2: Can someone tell me Kreivan's Steam Account? (mine is MXMach, that simple.) He was a fine mandalorian merc...
no avatar
User

Starkill

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

Re: Just a friendly hello :)

by Starkill » 18 Mar 2016, 18:19

MXMach....now that is a name I have not heard in a very long time. :)
no avatar
User

MXMach

29 May 2014, 18:26

by MXMach » 21 Mar 2016, 00:15

Hahaha, hell othere Starkill, also haven't seen ya, even on the times I creep-ed around here when ToW launched. Well I joined the discord server and stuff, but mostly I am poking around Tessius or playing RocketLeague on my free time.
no avatar
User

Starkill

by Starkill » 21 Mar 2016, 21:07

Ah, most of us old timers are on Klasser's TS server still. Though there are a few on the 18.xx forums who are trying to play that again on a small time server.
User

Cosmic

08 Dec 2011, 03:20

by Cosmic » 22 Mar 2016, 11:22

Starkill wrote:Ah, most of us old timers are on Klasser's TS server still. Though there are a few on the 18.xx forums who are trying to play that again on a small time server.

Shoot me that info if Klasser still isn't sore for me saying "not tonight I have a headache".

Hi Mach
no avatar
User

Starkill

by Starkill » 22 Mar 2016, 16:34

Forums: http://freeworlds.us/forum/ (The server is trying to be brought back by Kiko, Suddenfrost, and Tess)

Teamspeak: ts.freeworldsgaming.com (Not sure about Klasser, but you know how Swedish people are! Heh.)
no avatar
User

Tessius

12 Apr 2014, 19:06

Jumping to Lightspeed

by Tessius » 24 Mar 2016, 22:03

Starkill wrote:Forums: http://freeworlds.us/forum/ (The server is trying to be brought back by Kiko, Horus, Suddenfrost, and Tess)

Teamspeak: ts.freeworldsgaming.com (Not sure about Klasser, but you know how Swedish people are! Heh.)

There fixed it, you left him out!
no avatar
User

Kreivan

29 Sep 2014, 19:45

by Kreivan » 30 Jul 2016, 19:31

Whelp I'm about four months late on seeing this. I miss having good Internet, ya just can't do anything with satellite.