Talk about anything Star Wars here!

Ep VII

no avatar
User

Starkill

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

Re: Ep VII

by Starkill » 30 Apr 2014, 15:22

Yea was thinking the same Amon. Max Von Sydow will (hopefully) be the villain, looks like a Grand Admiral/Grand Moff leader sort of guy.

Domhnall Gleeson just look like he is related to Luke/Kenobi, so I am thinking maybe he will be in the lead young Jedi role.

I have no idea what Andy Serkis could be up to, maybe we see an evil version of yoda or something? Heh.
User

Sovereign

09 Mar 2010, 00:09

Connecticut, USA

by Sovereign » 30 Apr 2014, 18:40

Adam Driver is supposedly the villain. If there are more than one who knows!

Michael Fassbender and Hugo Weaving were rumored to be in it either as a villain, sadly they are not.
no avatar
User

currican

14 Feb 2010, 19:00

by currican » 30 Apr 2014, 20:22

Starkill wrote:... Domhnall Gleeson just look like he is related to Luke/Kenobi, so I am thinking maybe he will be in the lead young Jedi role...

I read or saw an official video somewhere, maybe on star wars official sight, that the lead role will be a woman, most likely Daisy Ridley by the cast announcement. Things could have changed though.
"does "multiplayer only" mean it has no singleplayer?"

— Random

OMG! Here they come!
User

Teradyn

Rank

Galactic Empire Command

27 Mar 2014, 21:06

The Sovereign Nation of Texas

by Teradyn » 30 Apr 2014, 20:58

What is this, the 90s again? What happened to the twins? There was a boy and a girl set of force sensitive twins born to Han and Leia. So what gives? Grrrr...

no avatar
User

currican

14 Feb 2010, 19:00

by currican » 30 Apr 2014, 21:14

Canon will start from the last part of the end credits from Ep. VI forwards :D
"does "multiplayer only" mean it has no singleplayer?"

— Random

OMG! Here they come!
no avatar
User

Starkill

by Starkill » 01 May 2014, 15:21

Well technically they had 3 kids, but yea. Although they could still have it where they have 2, I mean there a few young-ish people in that line up that could be their kids, its just kind of obvious that the only girl is the daughter. Or hey, maybe Andy Serkis is the other kid? Heh.

Although you know, this doesn't seem to be the final cast list. So many they could be adding more eventually?
no avatar
User

Starkill

by Starkill » 23 Jul 2014, 17:43

Bit of a grave dig. But a bunch of New info was released/leaked.

First off new X-wing design:

Next it seems some plot elements have been leaked. According to the leaks, there will not be a New Republic as even though its 30-40 ABY the Rebel Alliance is still fighting the Empire. The general tone for the movies seems to be a bit darker, with a focus on how the war has ravaged the galaxy. Also, the leak states that after the standard star wars text crawl, the camera will pan up to a hand floating in space holding a lightsaber. The hand/lightsaber will fall down to a planet that is apparently Tatooine, where it is found by a Stormtrooper deserter and a rag tag group of his 'friends'. The group determine that the lightsaber is Luke Skywalkers, but the hand isn't, and so set out on an adventure to return the lightsaber. Also it seems the Empire is working on a new super weapon that can destroy entire solar systems, so Suncrusher Ice cream cone of doom FTW.
User

Sizer

Rank

Developer

08 Sep 2010, 23:56

Oakland, California, USA

by Sizer » 23 Jul 2014, 17:48

Oh, man. I do not like that s-foil configuration. Not one bit.
User

Rogueleeder

Rank

New Republic

04 Dec 2011, 23:33

Nova Scotia Canada

by Rogueleeder » 23 Jul 2014, 18:19

It looks like an XJ variant to me. I don't know
Chief Adviser to New Republic Command

Retired from combat operations

Side Positions:
Lore Staff
Admin Assistant
Blame RL he wasn't here enough
User

Sovereign

09 Mar 2010, 00:09

Connecticut, USA

by Sovereign » 23 Jul 2014, 18:51

Wow, no New Republic? GCW still 40 years later? I mean I'm stoked that the Empire is still kicking rebel ass and all but it will take some getting used to.

Super weapons FTW?

Also, I agree, what an ugly X-Wing. It looks like the concept artwork from the 70's X-Wing. Either way I'm excited for new ships. Wonder what the new TIEs will look like?
PreviousNext