Anything unrelated to the mod can take place here.

My Mail Order Pharmacy Rant

no avatar
User

Kreivan

29 Sep 2014, 19:45

My Mail Order Pharmacy Rant

by Kreivan » 30 Nov 2014, 02:54

I hate them...they're staffed by the most incompetent people in the world who couldn't make it in a brick and morter pharmacy. They do nothing but force people to pay for medications that they can't afford or are no longer even on. Yes, they do have a bit of convenience... Except for that almost everytime you deal with them, there's always an issue or they decide that you should be on a different formulation of a medication just because it suits them and costs less for them to dispense. Pharmacy is about the patient not the bottom line, yet mail order pharmacy is in itself nothing but a bottom line business. No care for patients and no accountability. Talk to someone different each time and get a different story every time. Even when I worked in retail pharmacy these people angered me, they had no care for the patient and would string us along when we were just trying to get patients their Meds they couldn't go without..grrrrrr
User

berowe

Rank

Galactic Empire

07 Apr 2012, 06:50

Improcco

Re: My Mail Order Pharmacy Rant

by berowe » 30 Nov 2014, 19:56

Need someone merc'd?
"You're going to have to run faster than that, reb..."
- Reaper comms -

Formerly/Currently:
Avenger-4, Dian Set, Reaper-02, Reaper-04, Reaper-05, Yol-01, The Randy Gamorrean, The Snooty Sullustian, Ithorian Sunset, INV Kalix's Bane, et alia.
User

Kalis

Rank

Developer

01 Aug 2012, 18:11

The Pantry (I upgraded again)

Re: My Mail Order Pharmacy Rant

by Kalis » 30 Nov 2014, 20:19

I feel ya. Calls to my local pharmacy take about a hour due to the bot they have manning the phone.

"Press 1 to F-off"
"Press 2 to die of boredom"
"Press 3 for Espanol"

"Sorry this bot does not speak Spanish. Please try again."

The same with airports although the waiting list is much shorter if you know another language :)
Lieutenant Commander Kalis; HIMS Annihilator (retired)
Flight Lieutenant Drakis; Reaper Squadron
Moff Griff; Tapani Sector