Anything unrelated to the mod can take place here.
no avatar
User

Kreivan

29 Sep 2014, 19:45

How's everyone doing?

by Kreivan » 03 Oct 2014, 22:13

I'm doing fine. Start back on my seven on tonight. Gotta love seven on seven off midnights. How bout yall? Enjoying school/work/chilling at home?
no avatar
User

Rogue

15 Feb 2010, 04:29

New Zealand

Re: How's everyone doing?

by Rogue » 06 Oct 2014, 20:38

Not too bad. Coming to the realization that I'm Starkill 2.0 (el oh el) and lurking every now and then. Work gym and the other half is time consuming.

What are you doing for work?
Cosmic wrote:I know a lot of things and I know people more than anything else. I also know what else Sizer uses the wooden spoon for.
no avatar
User

Kreivan

by Kreivan » 07 Oct 2014, 06:04

Me? Oh, I work at an inpatient pharmacy at a hospital. Make the IV's and fill the med cabinets.
Lol, starkill 2.0 eh? Gotta increase that post count then. No Internet but phone and when at work, so that puts a damper on actually playing.

What you do for work?
no avatar
User

Starkill

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

by Starkill » 07 Oct 2014, 18:57

Now the Apprentice has become the Master.

Join me and we shall rebuild the Muffin Ziggurat of Calamity, and rule the galaxy! *Evil laugh*

*ahem*

Hey guys. :P
no avatar
User

Rogue

New Zealand

by Rogue » 08 Oct 2014, 00:10

Kreivan wrote:Me? Oh, I work at an inpatient pharmacy at a hospital. Make the IV's and fill the med cabinets.
Lol, starkill 2.0 eh? Gotta increase that post count then. No Internet but phone and when at work, so that puts a damper on actually playing.

What you do for work?

Oh cool. Long shift hours there or? Atleast you're doing something helpful for people. Props to you dude!
Haha yeah well if I posted too much I'd probably drive half the community away :P

I'm doing Website Design & Development. Working for a company that's been around for about 10 years, so the works fairly stable.

Haha Hey Starkill, how's it going geezer ^-^
Cosmic wrote:I know a lot of things and I know people more than anything else. I also know what else Sizer uses the wooden spoon for.
no avatar
User

Kreivan

by Kreivan » 08 Oct 2014, 02:10

Oh, my first three nights are 13 hour shifts then my last 4 are 9 hour shifts. So not too horrible. Now now, ya just think of it as you are gracing everyone with your knowledge. And they'll always be grateful. :P

Oh? Website design sounds cool, and stable work is always a great thing. And if you like it, makes the job that much better. Nothing beats a job you like.
Well 'ello there Starkill. How've you been? I see your slacking on your duties, less than 300 posts. Tsk Tsk.
no avatar
User

Starkill

by Starkill » 08 Oct 2014, 18:40

Aye, I haven't been able to spam all that much over here. So few lists to update. Plus now I have been turning my pathological urge to write unceasingly from spam and Star Wars fan-fiction to writing and self-publishing on Amazon as a hobby. Beyond that, same old same old.
no avatar
User

Kreivan

by Kreivan » 09 Oct 2014, 00:51

Now that is a great use of your ability to write Star. It's always pleasant to hear people doing good. What type of writing do ya get into?

And I do understand, fewer things around here. But it seems like all of the freelancer mods are taking a hit. Though one day when I get net I'll probably be back to floating around space doing pirate stuff.
no avatar
User

Starkill

by Starkill » 09 Oct 2014, 16:21

Shockingly... Science Fiction. Heh. Yeah, can't quite escape the Space Opera Bug.

If you remember that Star Wars RPG I did a while back on the old forums, well I copied the formula of that sort of "Rag-tag crew on a ship going on crazy adventures" story. So I setup a new futuristic Sci-fi universe and am simply running an RPG-like adventure through that universe with various background story elements going on around the characters. With the main story focusing on the characters themselves, in a similar way of shows like Firefly. And the books themselves being released in an episodic format. Its a pretty fun hobby, as I've always liked writing on the side.

*shameless self-promotion*
Link to the first episode, note I did reuse names of some characters from some of my old RP.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KKQSNHG
*shameless self-promotion*

Now I think its only fair that Rogue shows us some spiffy (yes I said spiffy) website designs he has come up with! And, well, lets see you work at a hospital... can you show us some pics of the really weird crap you must see kreiv? Hehe.
no avatar
User

Rogue

New Zealand

by Rogue » 10 Oct 2014, 00:11

:S Well one of the first websites I made was for the guild I ran on ToR.
http://jdynasty.com/index.php

Pretty simple stuff. Uhh lets see something recent.

http://www.websiteangels.co.nz
We do a whole lot of responsive design (It comes with our system we use) so it all adapts on the fly to whatever screen size you're using. The site I linked above is one that I made.
http://kraakmanbuilders.co.nz/
http://www.waikatobearings.co.nz

The company I work for is W3 Design.

All of the other sites that I've made have not gone live yet... It's quite frustrating not seeing your work go up.

It's doubly frustrating seeing the customer ruin such a nice and pretty graphic that you make. Eugh omg. The amounts of times I've wanted to backslap customers... I think I'd be in prison.
Next