Anything unrelated to the mod can take place here.

New/Old players.

no avatar
User

Starkill

Posts

334

Joined

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

Re: New/Old players.

by Starkill » 05 Jan 2015, 16:23

Hey Demi! You know its funny, when I first played FWs I was a bit of a crazy 16 year old. 9 years in FWs really changes you, huh? :P
User avatar
User

Cosmic

Posts

123

Joined

08 Dec 2011, 03:20

Re: New/Old players.

by Cosmic » 05 Jan 2015, 23:37

Starkill wrote:Hey Demi! You know its funny, when I first played FWs I was a bit of a crazy 16 year old. 9 years in FWs really changes you, huh? :P


I am still the nice lovely person I was before I joined.
no avatar
User

Starkill

Posts

334

Joined

16 Apr 2010, 07:03

Re: New/Old players.

by Starkill » 06 Jan 2015, 16:36

Cosmic wrote:
Starkill wrote:Hey Demi! You know its funny, when I first played FWs I was a bit of a crazy 16 year old. 9 years in FWs really changes you, huh? :P


I am still the nice lovely person I was before I joined.




I have to admit I could not keep a straight face while reading that cossy. I love you man! :D
User avatar
User

Cosmic

Posts

123

Joined

08 Dec 2011, 03:20

Re: New/Old players.

by Cosmic » 06 Jan 2015, 23:43

Starkill wrote:
Cosmic wrote:
Starkill wrote:Hey Demi! You know its funny, when I first played FWs I was a bit of a crazy 16 year old. 9 years in FWs really changes you, huh? :P


I am still the nice lovely person I was before I joined.




I have to admit I could not keep a straight face while reading that cossy. I love you man! :D


I was a troll before, during, and after Freeworlds. Nothing has changed.
no avatar
User

Sinister

Posts

2

Joined

28 May 2012, 17:21

Re: New/Old players.

by Sinister » 08 Jan 2015, 05:33

Demi! Krev! Cosmic! My 3 favorite players! Last night I was thinking about getting back into this game
User avatar
User

Hobbie

Rank

Village Idiot

Posts

78

Joined

03 Mar 2010, 00:42

Location

Roll 1d20 for a pub name.

Re: New/Old players.

by Hobbie » 10 Jan 2015, 03:10

Sinister wrote:thinking


How's the head?
In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed.
no avatar
User

Sinister

Posts

2

Joined

28 May 2012, 17:21

Re: New/Old players.

by Sinister » 10 Jan 2015, 07:08

hurts
no avatar
User

Tessius

Posts

33

Joined

12 Apr 2014, 19:06

Location

Jumping to Lightspeed

Re: New/Old players.

by Tessius » 19 Feb 2015, 04:01

Sinister wrote:hurts

*hands Sinister an aspirin*
Here this should help. :mrgreen:
no avatar
User

Daelin

Posts

557

Joined

11 Jan 2012, 20:42

Location

Germany

Re: New/Old players.

by Daelin » 19 Feb 2015, 09:42

More then one month later? Wow, that must be some powerfull aspirin!
Fleet Admiral Daelin Proudmoore Image
ImageImage
no avatar
User

DMac

Posts

5

Joined

16 Feb 2010, 16:17

Re: New/Old players.

by DMac » 27 Apr 2015, 18:12

Hey guys. I started playing right before Burnout's went down... that would have been June 2005-ish?

Yeah.


DMac
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | phpBB3 Style by KomiDesign
[ Time : 0.066s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]
cron