Any questions, comments, suggestions regarding the mod development.
User

KarrMcDebt

Rank

New Republic

17 May 2015, 04:10

Re: possible system jump bug

by KarrMcDebt » 01 Jun 2015, 00:11

Another day, another ship, but still an assurance of death if you try and use the hyperdrive.

Even with plotting every jump manually, I have found it impossible to survive long trips. I think the most I've made it was from Coruscant to Yag Dhul before I died in hyperspace.

Life expectancy is max 8 jumps and you die.

Just think about what that would mean in real life. Every 8th time you get in your car it explodes.
Guess that is one way to make sure people don't travel.
User

Technogeist

18 May 2014, 03:24

The Land of Hope & Glory

by Technogeist » 01 Jun 2015, 01:56

We in the Empire have also been having issues with exceptionally random death due to hyperspace.

Earlier today, jumping in to Coruscant from Borleias, I died on exiting hyperspace. Oddly, the view I had behind my respawn button was of two Golan platforms and the star of the system. It seemed to be that I had come out of hyperspace inside of the Coruscant planet. This would correspond with the issues of capitals docking with the planet upon exiting hyperspace away from it, and also with the report of hearing a radiation warning on death. Something to do with ending up in the very center of the Coruscant system for a fraction of a second before teleporting to your destination, if you are lucky.
User

KarrMcDebt

Rank

New Republic

by KarrMcDebt » 01 Jun 2015, 03:28

updated video drivers

and then was actually able to complete a short run.

Have a couple nice videos showing trouble free jumping to share with my friends though. LOL
User

KarrMcDebt

Rank

New Republic

by KarrMcDebt » 02 Jun 2015, 19:55

Had my first Hyperdeath free session yesterday. :D

I'm stunned, but video drivers seem to have fixed it.

Left Kuat, got jumped by the imps. Got away with no shields and 20% hull. Once the shields came back to 10% I jumped. By the time I came out of hyper I had 75% shields and still made it all the way to my destination. :D
no avatar
User

Daelin

11 Jan 2012, 20:42

Germany

by Daelin » 03 Jun 2015, 08:51

I'll have to inspect the patrols in Kuat. Next time they will not let you get away. :twisted:
Fleet Admiral Daelin Proudmoore Image
ImageImage
Previous