Any questions, comments, suggestions regarding the mod development.

Pirate Ships

no avatar
User

VladimirCZ

30 Dec 2014, 07:28

Ostrava, Czech Republic

Pirate Ships

by VladimirCZ » 01 Jan 2015, 14:57

Im not very happy with choices made for pirate ships, The ugly type starfighers don't seem very fit for pirates, i was thinking about some ideas for pirate ships:
-Z-95 Headhunter- I know it is used by New Republic, but it's very cheap and reliable ship, which is good trait for pirate ship, and because it's so widespread, it's clear that some pirates just get one somewhere, and modify him ( I once saw one somewhere with S- Foils)
-ARC-170- Well know Old Republic starfighter, ancestor to X-Wing, many of these actually survive the Clone Wars, and were used by many Criminal organizations
- N-1 Starfighter- Very aged, but still efective fighter, used by Naboo Forces, i read on Wookiepedia that they were used by Black Hammer pirates in time of Civil Galactic War.

That some ideas for pirate ships, i can't think of anymore, so i leave that to Dev Team. I hope it will help Devs little change the pirate faction, because it is certainly needed.
User

FriendlyFire

Rank

Developer

15 Feb 2010, 16:14

Re: Pirate Ships

by FriendlyFire » 01 Jan 2015, 16:41

The Uglies are the canonical fighters used by pirates in the current time period. They will stay in that role, as we will not be adding to the ship roster for the foreseeable future.
no avatar
User

Animox

07 Apr 2012, 10:35

Re: Pirate Ships

by Animox » 02 Jan 2015, 04:41

afaik pirates can also fly civ ships, ie toscan or y-wing
General Rhel Lerann
Wolf-01

Acting Emperor of the NR
no avatar
User