Diablo 3

no avatar
User

Rogue

15 Feb 2010, 04:29

New Zealand

Diablo 3

by Rogue » 28 Aug 2014, 22:18

Anyone been playing this since RoS? PC, Ps4 or X1?

I've got it on PC and I must say, it's a lot more enjoyable than Vanilla. Crusaders are pretty fun. And with 2.1 that just came out... Very entertaining.

I'll be grabbing it on Ps4 as a party game & trying to get goad the missus into it :lol:
Cosmic wrote:I know a lot of things and I know people more than anything else. I also know what else Sizer uses the wooden spoon for.
User

berowe

Rank

Galactic Empire

07 Apr 2012, 06:50

Improcco

Re: Diablo 3

by berowe » 28 Aug 2014, 23:16

Was thinking aboot it for the xbone. My buddies would just outlevel me and drag me into dungeons with me armed with a stone axe.
"You're going to have to run faster than that, reb..."
- Reaper comms -

Formerly/Currently:
Avenger-4, Dian Set, Reaper-02, Reaper-04, Reaper-05, Yol-01, The Randy Gamorrean, The Snooty Sullustian, Ithorian Sunset, INV Kalix's Bane, et alia.
no avatar
User

Rogue

New Zealand

by Rogue » 28 Aug 2014, 23:21

Haha!

With the way that power leveling is so easy in this game (if you choose to be power-leveled) you could catch up to them pretty quick!
Cosmic wrote:I know a lot of things and I know people more than anything else. I also know what else Sizer uses the wooden spoon for.
no avatar
User

Foxtrot

12 Aug 2014, 18:50

by Foxtrot » 29 Aug 2014, 00:36

Honestly rogue its a lot more enjoyable due to the new loot system, where the gear you get is actually better. I play it almost daily with my wife. Though with seasons starting tomorrow its a whole new love that's going to get smacked down on it lol
FIGHTER CORPS COMMANDER
WOLF-LEADER
no avatar
User

Foxtrot

12 Aug 2014, 18:50

by Foxtrot » 29 Aug 2014, 00:39

berowe wrote:Was thinking aboot it for the xbone. My buddies would just outlevel me and drag me into dungeons with me armed with a stone axe.

Yeah get a socketed weapon, put it on master difficulty and put a big red gem in the weapon so it does ungodly damage and walk through the game till about level 50ish. keep upgrading all your gear as you find it and you'll be 70 in a couple days. Paragon levels mean almost nothing as far as being able to handle torment. They're just added bonuses. Once your 70 or even 65ish just do adventure mode, rifts, and finally greater rifts. The gear will fall from the heavens so quickly you'd think you lived in Gaza. *ba-dump-cha*
FIGHTER CORPS COMMANDER
WOLF-LEADER
no avatar
User

Rogue

New Zealand

by Rogue » 29 Aug 2014, 00:49

Foxtrot wrote:
berowe wrote:Was thinking aboot it for the xbone. My buddies would just outlevel me and drag me into dungeons with me armed with a stone axe.

Yeah get a socketed weapon, put it on master difficulty and put a big red gem in the weapon so it does ungodly damage and walk through the game till about level 50ish. keep upgrading all your gear as you find it and you'll be 70 in a couple days. Paragon levels mean almost nothing as far as being able to handle torment. They're just added bonuses. Once your 70 or even 65ish just do adventure mode, rifts, and finally greater rifts. The gear will fall from the heavens so quickly you'd think you lived in Gaza. *ba-dump-cha*

LOL.

Yeah dude completely agreed with your posts. The Seasonal Legendaries look very cool!
Also, get another big red gem, slap it into your helmet - bam, upto 30% extra exp if I'm not mistaken.
no avatar
User

Grzyby15

18 May 2015, 14:34

by Grzyby15 » 18 May 2015, 14:37

Diablo 1 is still my favourite. Even if the graphics is not so fancy. It has a soul!
no avatar
User

TheronPe

18 Oct 2017, 11:02

by TheronPe » 26 Oct 2017, 19:26

Anyone still playing Diablo 3? Necromancer is fun as hell, no pun intended.