Discussion related to the mod that doesnt fit in any other forum.
User

Frost1s

17 Dec 2014, 13:33

Europe (Czech Republic)

Stockpiling and capital ships

by Frost1s » 22 Dec 2014, 12:32

Hello there i just wanted to ask few questions about stockpiling and caps ships.
I am stockpiling now just short time but i think i now know how to stockpile but dont know why no ships are build even when we have materials in stock for one or two ships.
Also i want to ask about what ships is capital and need to be stockpiled and what can i buy i know there is some informations about this on web but i think they are not fullly correct becose i thought the Mobquet transpot must be build or CR 90 (i want CR 90) but i found Mobquet in Kuat transfer station so i want to ask if you dont know how to get CR 90 i heard i need to change it for cap ship but i dont think thats true or it is but dont know how.
And capital ship... i also wanted to ask how its going with cap ships reseving and building i know i have to ask the leeder and he will create stockpile (i know i will get nothink now i just want to know how to do so) but dont know what paramets i need to have to get one like i must be rank 10 or above or need to kill 1000 imperials or to stockpile 10 other ships so just want to know.
And i would ask to what transport is best for stockpiling with good cargo speed and where can i get this (NR and neutral systems)

I know my english is horrible i hope you understand what i want to know thanks for informations.
BTW this is my first forum activy so dont hate for what i have done in this post.
ImageSergant-Wolf13 ImageLieutenant-RDF.Pegasus

ImageImage
User

Waren_Xim

Rank

Corellian Protectorate

10 Apr 2012, 01:28

Missouri, USA or some other planet

Re: Stockpiling and capital ships

by Waren_Xim » 22 Dec 2014, 12:56

A few answers:

The faction leader or someone they have granted authority to can establish stockpiles. When the needed resources are available someone with stockpiling authority can create a contract to construct a capital ship for a given character. The faction leader must then invoke the contract for the ship to be constructed.

The CR90 is not currently available for construction so to get one the faction constructs some other capital ship then they can trade that ship, via a DEV, for a CR90. So to get one you need to check with your faction leadership about it.

Note: Future game updates will be changing how capital ships are obtained.
User

Caius

Rank

New Republic Command

24 Jun 2014, 02:34

by Caius » 22 Dec 2014, 15:07

Hey Frost1s,

the reason why we don't build capital ships in huge numbers even though we probably could is quite simple. As a faction we don't want to overfill the server with too many caps which usually leads to boring cap sitting and continuous armament between the factions to owerpower each other. We all wanna focus more on starfighter activity which at least means to protect our existing fleet from hostile bomber actions. Having more caps than fighters kind of ruins the star wars feeling for all of us. That's one side of the coin.

On the other side we have been constructing some capital ships in the past weeks which were also assigned to relatively new players. So if capital ships are needed, they will be build and assigned to players who have earned our trust through activity and commitment. It's not about ingame ranks which are increasing with money, neither it's about npc kills. It's more about presence, communication, progression and experience. The player must be capable of flying his ship and has to shoulder a certain responsibility for his actions.

Just let me tell you this...We have noticed your efforts in stockpiling and we know that you like the CR90 very much. What about joining Skype? We can discuss these and other things there in our "private" chatroom. Participate a little bit more in regards of communication and I'm sure you won't be far away from earning yourself a blockade runner.

I can recommend these transport vessels which I've flown for quite a long time, you may have to try them to see which one fits you best. Of course, the YT-series and the Nova Courier are good ships to start with but I guess, you are aware of that.

Cargo Ferry availabe at Kuat Drive Yards Transfer Station
(Cruise Speed: 156, Cargo Hold: 350 units)

YB-300 availabe at Corellia planet
(Cruise Speed: 192 - energy drain while cuise > stopping, Cargo Hold: 200 units)
Last edited by Caius on 24 Dec 2014, 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
Air Marshal Kyle Arkano
User

Frost1s

17 Dec 2014, 13:33

Europe (Czech Republic)

by Frost1s » 22 Dec 2014, 20:32

Hello there

Thank you for answers.
Also i would like to say the skype could be problem becose my english is not as good as i want to and my pronunciation is worst pronunciation ever (i heard worst but in czech republic its not unusual) and also undestanding is not better i can use english (very primitivly as you can see) just in text so maybe i could try sometimes but i cant imagine that going smoothly. And the second think i a not actually that dont know how to say that ,somethink like open to peoples. But stop wasting time by talking about my english .
i also tryed cargo ferrry before but i just getted 36 speed with cuise (dont know if teher is some button to activate engines in biggers ship becose i also get only max 14 speed from Mobquet transport.

So thank you very mutch
ImageSergant-Wolf13 ImageLieutenant-RDF.Pegasus

ImageImage
User

Axxif

Rank

Galactic Empire

30 Dec 2011, 13:28

Poorly-lit corner

by Axxif » 22 Dec 2014, 21:27

I'm not sure if you're using it, so I'll toss it out... Cruise is activated by pressing Shift + W on a standard keyboard. Also, if you're willing to sacrifice the ability to land at smaller space stations, the mobquet is the best vessel obtainable with cash from what I've seen. It's much faster than the Cargo Ferry (I don't remember the exact speed), and has 500 units of cargo. Any planets and shipyards it can land on, and that outta be sufficent to build up a good level of wealth.

I do recommend you consider trying to learn english, as it is after all the most spoken language in the world :b I'm sure just joining skype wouldn't be bad, as you could always try watching and see what you could learn from it, even if you don't try participating in the conversation as well.
Nicholas Pitt
Skillful Imperial Line Officer and Army Tactician
User

Kalis

Rank

Developer

01 Aug 2012, 18:11

The Pantry (I upgraded again)

by Kalis » 22 Dec 2014, 21:35

Actually Mandarin Chinese is Axxif, followed by Spanish if I remember correctly.
Lieutenant Commander Kalis; HIMS Annihilator (retired)
Flight Lieutenant Drakis; Reaper Squadron
Moff Griff; Tapani Sector

User

Sparta

16 Nov 2010, 00:09

cruising around in my T-65B

by Sparta » 22 Dec 2014, 21:36

Axxif wrote:I'm not sure if you're using it, so I'll toss it out... Cruise is activated by pressing Shift + W on a standard keyboard. Also, if you're willing to sacrifice the ability to land at smaller space stations, the mobquet is the best vessel obtainable with cash from what I've seen. It's much faster than the Cargo Ferry (I don't remember the exact speed), and has 500 units of cargo. Any planets and shipyards it can land on, and that outta be sufficent to build up a good level of wealth.

I do recommend you consider trying to learn english, as it is after all the most spoken language in the world :b I'm sure just joining skype wouldn't be bad, as you could always try watching and see what you could learn from it, even if you don't try participating in the conversation as well.

actually on that note, Frost1s , some of the Freeworlders I met some four years (has it really been that long?) ago were quite...rough...in terms of speaking English before they got involved on Teamspeak and what not. Now they speak much better English.

*shrugs*

Considering the Freeworlds community stretches across more than merely English-speaking countries, you may consider hanging about in Skype some. No pressure to you, was just a thought I had. :)
"Hunde, wollt ihr ewig leben?"

Flight Officer Sachairi Whelan

Any feedback on roleplay, or whatever may be directed to my PM box, thanks. :)
Now running a quaint little blog here.
User

Axxif

Rank

Galactic Empire

30 Dec 2011, 13:28

Poorly-lit corner

by Axxif » 22 Dec 2014, 22:17

Haha there's also plenty of instances where we've got dutch being spewed out, and I don't understand a word of it XD your call man :)

You're right Kalis, I did misspeak. I don't know anybody that does speak it, however :b
Nicholas Pitt
Skillful Imperial Line Officer and Army Tactician