Server-related support, cannot connect, lost my account info, etc.
User

Xyxaan

Rank

Galactic Empire

07 Apr 2012, 21:48

lost my freelancer ID, cant unbind old character

by Xyxaan » 28 Nov 2015, 22:18

I lost my old Freelancer ID and had to install fresh, now I dont know how to access my old character... I figured I would just make a new one, but my tow account isstill bound to the old ID and there is no option to release it, so I cant link my new char to my forum account. I have no idea how to resolve this problem, and I would welcome any input on how to fix this... I just want to serve the Empire properly with my new character, I dont even care if I get the old stuff back.
User

Kalis

Rank

Developer

01 Aug 2012, 18:11

The Pantry (I upgraded again)

Re: lost my freelancer ID, cant unbind old character

by Kalis » 29 Nov 2015, 18:31

You should still be able to transfer funds from your character to your old bank, just in a roundabout way.

I can't do anything with the account itself but I can delete your old character(s) given the name(s) so you can remake them. You may also find (occasionally happens, not guaranteed) that since the character has the same name the GameCP won't care it's the wrong FLID.

If your reputation is the problem that is easily fixed (kill about 12-20 NR and that should put you at max relations with the GE).
Lieutenant Commander Kalis; HIMS Annihilator (retired)
Flight Lieutenant Drakis; Reaper Squadron
Moff Griff; Tapani Sector

User

Xyxaan

Rank

Galactic Empire

07 Apr 2012, 21:48

Re: lost my freelancer ID, cant unbind old character

by Xyxaan » 30 Nov 2015, 00:01

That would actually help quite a bit if it works! I don't know whether the gamecp will allow me to link a new FLid's ship if you delete the old one, though... Here's hoping! The old char is Xyxaan, same as my handle, my alt char is Jarrad_Zesh. I don't particularly care about either yet though, so if you had to delete both it wouldn't ruin my day as long as I could use the bank system again! Neither has any real work done yet.