Technical problems or help regarding the mod.

CTD bugs

Moderator: Developers

no avatar
User

Tricerix

16 Apr 2016, 17:04

CTD bugs

by Tricerix » 27 Jul 2016, 21:15

Whenever I land or dock the game crashes to desktop, also whenever I disconnect a weapon at an equipment dealer I CTD. The last time I landed on a space station The S key wouldn't reduce my speed. After cancelling the docking process my speed still would not reduce. Perhaps it is best to solve my crashing issues before raising any settings. Also after the crash the launcher is still running, and there is no error message.

Edit: removing the starter weapons that had no picture caused the crash, the ones i bought do not cause it.
The launcher settings had all been turned down and I just turned all of the in game performance options to 0
Now the game doesn't crash when I land.
User

FriendlyFire

Rank

Developer

15 Feb 2010, 16:14

Re: CTD bugs

by FriendlyFire » 28 Jul 2016, 00:55

I'm afraid you're beyond what I can help with, since we haven't changed anything regarding baseside stuff and we've never had a crash on dock report, nor would I even know what'd cause it.

Is your computer running other games properly?
no avatar
User

Re: CTD bugs

by Guest » 28 Jul 2016, 02:43

I think the problems with freeworlds are all solved now, but yea it runs other games just fine. Granted my library is mostly old games, but I do have starcraft 2, and it works without any problems.