User

Axxif

Rank

Galactic Empire

30 Dec 2011, 13:28

Poorly-lit corner

Thank You!

by Axxif » 26 Dec 2014, 04:50

Looking past, Christmas is all about giving thanks, and this year, I think that thanks should definitely be given where from what I have gathered it has not been done so for a while. Thank you Very much to all the Developers/Administrators of Freeworlds! You guys have done so much and some I'm sure have sacrificed an enormous amount in order for this community to still be alive and kicking. Keep on soaring guys, you're doing Great! Thanks again! :)

What are you thankful for about this community? Join in the discussion and share below
Nicholas Pitt
Skillful Imperial Line Officer and Army Tactician
User

Kalis

Rank

Developer

01 Aug 2012, 18:11

The Pantry (I upgraded again)

Re: Thank You!

by Kalis » 26 Dec 2014, 05:39

After all the years and seeing how much has happened and changed; I'm pretty thankful you guys in the development chair kept on trucking and are continuing to work on this piece of art. She's a little rough around the edges but I don't doubt that this will one day be a must have for anybody who is a star wars buff.

There are so many moments when this mod could have died, but it is still here and although we players are small in number we are still here too and I at least know that I am very thankful to have been and will continue to be a part of this ever growing community of gamers and SW fans.

Great job guys!
Lieutenant Commander Kalis; HIMS Annihilator (retired)
Flight Lieutenant Drakis; Reaper Squadron
Moff Griff; Tapani Sector