Profile Approval Process

User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

16 Feb 2010, 17:46

Profile Approval Process

by DarkForce » 25 Apr 2014, 05:31

Profile approval is ongoing. If your character has been moved over, congratulations! You officially exist!

If yours hasn't been moved from the Work In Progress section yet, no need to worry. That just means I haven't gotten to it yet.

However, if I've left a note attached to your profile you will need to attend to the details in question before I approve it.
Blame DarkForce, he wasn't clear about it.
User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

Re: Profile Approval Process

by DarkForce » 29 Apr 2014, 03:26

Approved and moved another batch of profiles this evening.

At this current moment: If your profile is still in the Work-In-Progress Profile section, it's for one of two reasons:

1. You specifically indicated that your profile was still a work in progress and/or that you would be adding more content to it.

2. I left notes regarding issues with the character that have not yet been resolved. Please be aware that characters falling under this category will not be fully recognized in forum RP or in-game until these issues have been addressed.

For those of you that have approved profiles, you are still permitted to add content to your existing profile.

If you intend to create a new character, the profile will start as a WIP and go through the same process.

Drop me a line if you have questions.
User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

by DarkForce » 29 Apr 2014, 04:07

DarkForce wrote:For those of you that have approved profiles, you are still permitted to add content to your existing profile.

Disregard that bit for now. Have to see if we can allow editing or replying to these posts for normal users.
User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

by DarkForce » 29 Apr 2014, 16:58

Registered users are now able to make replies to topics in the main profile forum. New topics will still be relegated to the WIP forum.
User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

by DarkForce » 03 Jun 2014, 03:00

Doing another round of profile approvals tonight.

Again, if you don't see your profile in the main forum after tonight it's because you either stated it was still WIP or I found something that needs to be addressed first.
User

DarkForce

Rank

Developer

by DarkForce » 02 Mar 2015, 18:44

Did a new round of approvals.

Anything left in the WIP is there because the player stated the profile was still under construction.