[Tier III] Incidental/Minor Server and Forum Roleplay

Operation Dathomir

no avatar
User

The Green Gamer

03 Mar 2016, 17:51

Operation Dathomir

by The Green Gamer » 08 Mar 2016, 20:58

Black 5 has been welcomed back into the Empire but not without worry. The Imperial command has given him a easier mission to test if he is still useful.

Black 5 sits on a metallic chair in his quarters. His computer beeps with his first mission since his return. A recorded Gilad Pellaeon begins to speak .
Gilad Pellaeon: As you know black 5 your where once one of our best pilots but due to your crash your skill has faded. This mission will test if you are ready to rejoin us for real. You must go to Dathomir and clear the space around it from the pirates so our stormtroopers can land and clear their base. You will be facing z-95s I have given you two wingmen for this, they are waiting for you in the hanger. You leave now for Dathomir.
Black 5 leaves the room and walks to the hanger and sees two waving imperial pilots
Wing 1: Sir we are both very happy to be able to work with you black 5 .
Wing 2: Yes we know of your deeds in the civil war black 5 sir.
Black 5:Just call me obliterater.
Wing 1 and 2: Yes obliterater sir.
Obliterater Sighs
Obliterater: Today will be facing z-95s over Dathomir; they might seem old but they will still blast you to pieces if given the chance. We will making sure that the space is clear for the landing. Meet me in space in five.
Wing 1 and 2: Yes sir.
the three pilots enter their TIE fighters and began to make finale checks. Black 5 is first to leave the hanger then followed by wing 1 and 2 that are so in sync they almost crash.They move a bit away from the station.
Obliterater: Still Alive? Good. We have four jumps to get their stay close behind me
wing 1: Sir if you don't mind be asking are you not getting to old for this?
Obliterater: Well yes many would say I'm getting too old for this but this is all i know
After this no one talks until they reach Dathomir
Obliterater: To draw out the pirate squadron will will do attack runs on the base; the pirates should then flock to our location and we will destroy them. We will repeat this until no more show up.Do you understand?
Wing 1 and 2: Yes Obliterater
Obliterater: First i have too tell you something... I have suffered brain injuries that have affected my skill so i don't really know what i will do in the heat of battle. What I'm saying don't count on me too much so cover each other.
Wing 1 and 2: Okay sir.
The three fly to the planet where black 5 fires at the base igniting a fuel store while wing 1 misses and wing 2 hits the medbay.
Black 5: Get ready!
three z-95s approach firing their guns. Black 5 flies straight towards the first z-95 he dodges its shots and destroys it with one twin linked blast. Wing 1 tries to get behind the second fighter but it cuts its engines and gets behind him instead. Wing 2 sees this and fires in a panic at the fighter; the first two shots miss but the third blows it up.The third one tries to retreat. Wing 1 fires at the last one but misses all his shots. Black 5 sees the misses and quickly fires at the z-95 and with a three round burst, the fighter is gone.
Obliterater: That was round one over. Wing two well done,Wing one try and hit yo- Incoming!
four more z-95 approach. Black 5 takes out one of them straight away and gets behind another. Wing 1 and 2 get behind one each. The three start firing; Black 5 destroys his target with a short burst. Wing 1 takes down the z-95s shield and wing 2 shoots at his target which stars burning and crashes into the second z-95 destroying them both.
Wing 1: I git one!
Wing 2: Good job my friend.
Obliterater: Cut the chatter we have five more to deal with.
5 more z-95 approach. The fifth one has a orange rancor claw painted on it.
Obliterater: The one at the back with the rancor claw is the leader; i can tell from the way he is flying.
Obliterater fires a burst at one which causes it to fly out of control and crash into another Z-95. Wing 1 locks with one of the fighters in a turn fight and wing 2 is being tailed by a Z-95. The leader flies to get behind Obliterater.He does nothing to avoid the fire from it
Wing 2:watch out sir. Pull back
Obliterater is frozen in his cockpit, saying this wing to stops avoiding the fighter behind and fires at the leader which knocks him off course bu the a+95 fires at wing 2 destroying him.
Wing 1: No!
Obliterater cut his engines and finishes the leader. Wing one destroys the fighter he is locked with and turns and fires on the Z-95 that killed wing 2.
Obliterater: What have i done i am in no way feet to fly.
Wing 1: Sir its not your fault. Your lucky your still alive after that crash from the reports i hear. We knew the risks when we took the mission.
Obliterater: Thanks but that just was so b-
Wing 1: Don't blame yourself it was that pirate that killed him not you.You need to report that we have cleared the area sir.
Obliterater gets out his Holovid and contacts command
Obliterater: Sir we have cleared the space around Dathomir but we have lost Wing 2
Imperial Officer: While the loss of a pilot is ... unfortunate we have happy to see the mission was a success. Once the stromtroppers have landed return to base.
Obliterater: Yes sir.
The shuttles land and stormtroppers pour out and blaster bolts light up the base. Room by room the pirates are cut down by the firepower being put out by the stormtroppers.
Obliterater: let us return to base.
Wing 1: yes.

Black 5's first mission was a success in the eyes of the Empire but he worries that him freezing is a sigh of more to come.
Last edited by The Green Gamer on 09 Apr 2016, 09:08, edited 10 times in total.
The Empire will rise again and when it does it will be nerfed.
no avatar
User

The Green Gamer

03 Mar 2016, 17:51

Re: Operation Dathomir

by The Green Gamer » 08 Mar 2016, 20:59

Done
The Empire will rise again and when it does it will be nerfed.