General Mod & Server News
no avatar
User

Stomperz

04 Jun 2014, 14:48

Re: Official feedback thread

by Stomperz » 04 Jun 2014, 17:20

FriendlyFire wrote:Use Shift+space to get into tactical overlay and type %hud grav to show gravity wells. In tactical overlay, you can right click to place a waypoint, and dragging will let you place it at a non-zero height.

Thanks, I will attempt this. Server seems down right now
no avatar
User

Rico

02 Jan 2011, 17:23

Germany

by Rico » 28 Jul 2014, 19:30

I do love the new tool tips ingame. Its exactly the kind of help we need to get new players started on the mod. Whoever had the idea and all those that helped to implement it a big kudos to you. Thank you very much. If you keep adding helps for new players, this mod will be on a good way activity wise.
User

FriendlyFire

Rank

Developer

15 Feb 2010, 16:14

by FriendlyFire » 28 Jul 2014, 20:42

Glad to hear it's well received :)

I have a few more changes in mind for it and then it'll be a matter of adding more of them.
User

FriendlyFire

Rank

Developer

15 Feb 2010, 16:14

by FriendlyFire » 02 Aug 2014, 15:12

We're still looking for feedback people! If there's something you want to tell us, this is the place to do it.

Additionally, if you wish to give anonymous feedback, this form is still available:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HJTlbE ... U/viewform

Feel free to use it to give feedback on any part of the mod, not just the metagame pivot.
User

JermstheBohemian

Rank

Galactic Empire

19 Nov 2013, 08:28

by JermstheBohemian » 03 Aug 2014, 02:13

Hey can we get a way to turn off the tool tips for good? well you are at it can we get a system to remember if we have auto roll turned off and which settings we have for a guns(full,duel,single)
"At Least I have Chicken"
Old Klingon Proverb
User

Sizer

Rank

Developer

08 Sep 2010, 23:56

Oakland, California, USA

by Sizer » 03 Aug 2014, 02:22

Maybe, no, no.
User

Kalis

Rank

Developer

01 Aug 2012, 18:11

The Pantry (I upgraded again)

by Kalis » 03 Aug 2014, 02:42

I get the faction restrictions and not knowing the other side's capabilities but recently things have been turning into a "who has the worst fighters" competition. I was wondering if (since you guys are doing it later anyways) faction restrictions can be lifted so both sides can test the other's craft and hopefully provide some extra credibility to any issues and test for bugs (it is a beta after all).

It should help filter out some actual problems with craft that might have otherwise been attributed to player whining...
Lieutenant Commander Kalis; HIMS Annihilator (retired)
Flight Lieutenant Drakis; Reaper Squadron
Moff Griff; Tapani Sector

no avatar
User

Cixlysid

11 Apr 2012, 20:17

Wichita Kansas

by Cixlysid » 03 Aug 2014, 02:50

Still is a beta.. i really don't see a problem with it eather.. Testing out each others fighters is a better way to find actual problems instead of He Say she say bs... "Other factions finding out each other weakness" is not a good enough Excuse to be denied nor is it hard to find out one another s weaknesses in combat.. If you want Good feedback.. then it should be allowed to test out the ships of one another...
User

JermstheBohemian

Rank

Galactic Empire

19 Nov 2013, 08:28

by JermstheBohemian » 03 Aug 2014, 03:04

Cixlysid wrote:Still is a beta.. i really don't see a problem with it ether.. Testing out each others fighters is a better way to find actual problems instead of He Say she say bs... "Other factions finding out each other weakness" is not a good enough Excuse to be denied nor is it hard to find out one another s weaknesses in combat.. If you want Good feedback.. then it should be allowed to test out the ships of one another...

too add to that is there a way to add more slots to our account so we can have more toons? We could add the prefix Test NR(name) or Test GE(name) too show that we are only testing?
"At Least I have Chicken"
Old Klingon Proverb
User

Kalis

Rank

Developer

01 Aug 2012, 18:11

The Pantry (I upgraded again)

by Kalis » 03 Aug 2014, 03:15

More slots would be awesome. Am to the point where making new chars requires deleting old ones. I have my Reaper, Heavy trader, light trader, capital ship, and bomber so no more slots.
Lieutenant Commander Kalis; HIMS Annihilator (retired)
Flight Lieutenant Drakis; Reaper Squadron
Moff Griff; Tapani Sector

PreviousNext